Saturday, August 2, 2008

Chunk Monkey Water Boy!!

Logan is now 6 months old. I can't hardly believe it. Where did the time go? So for a while now is has acted like he is going to get a tooth any minute.. Well, we are still waiting. All the symptoms but no teeth. What the heck? This is almost torture. His symptoms are only getting worse and in the last week they have gotten HORRIBLE. We have now noticed a little bit of white on the very bottom so hopefully soon. Anyway, today was out of control. Kohl is here and didn't want to listen to a word I said, if I said sit, he would stand, if I said run, he would walk. well you get it. And Logan was out of control crying ALL DAY LONG, which he hasn't done is so long. It was rough needless to say. SO the only thing that made he happy was the pool. The kid loves water, just like his Mom.
Photobucket
Well today I didn't feel like sitting in the kitty pool so I pulled up a chair and sat next to it trying to hold Logan up. He was mr. wiggles today and is always trying to put his head under water so I needed to think of a new stragey. Lets just say it didn't work, the darn thing floats.
Photobucket
So I just used his bathtub chair which worked great, if he wasn't trying to weasle his way out of it. So we sat in the pool for about an hour and he was happy durning that time. Then I brought him inside put a diaper on and he went right back to screaming. Thank God my parents live across the street. Nancy came to get him to give me a little break. It was either that or me going to play on the highway.
Photobucket
Look at that face..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chunky monkey thighs ( he also gets that from his mom)
Poor kid!

No comments: