Monday, August 4, 2008

Logan's Doctor Appt.

So today we had Logan's six month doctors appt. and shots. Yippee. He actually does very well with his shots. He will cry for a minute ( literally) and then stops and smiles. He is one goofy kid.

So there is no nice way to put it. MY KID IS BIG. He is 21lbs and 27 inches long. Holy Cow. He is one healthy kid. The only thing that we are concerned about is his head. Since he was a wee little one his head has been flat on one side. So the doctor has referred us to see someone regarding a helmet to help shape his head to be more round. Wes and I always had a feeling this was going to happen. When he was younger it was much worse, and has gotten better over time. I guess I just didn't want my kid to be the one who wears the "special helmet" grr.. Anyway I guess it is best to do it now and get it over with so my little boy will have a perfectly round head.
Ill keep you updated, I'm just waiting for the doctors office to call me back.

Photobucket

No comments: